It’s time for Monsters on the Meadows!! Dress up your little ghosts and goblins and come out for a day of fun on Saturday, October 28th from 11am – 2pm!!
- Face painting – Located in Suite 422
- Pumpkin painting – Located at Clock Tower Plaza
- The Lake St. Louis Fire Department will have vehicles on display
- The George Portz Bluegrass Band will be performing his famous Bluegrass music on the clock tower stage.
- The Misfit Toys Autism Awareness Group is bringing 60 hot rod cars with a “Trunk or Treat” theme – Located by Nike
- The Farmers & Artists Market will be open from 8am – noon
- LittleBits Gym is hosting a FaBOOlous Fun event on Saturday starting at 1pm! Adult admission is free and kiddos age 1+ can get a wristband for $10 for an afternoon of fun! More details can be found here
Don’t worry about lunch, we’ve got you covered. There will be a variety of food options:
- Bebe Liz Gourmet Desserts
- South Philly Twist Pretzels
Spirit Halloween will be open for any last minute costume needs!
The Meadows would like to thank the following Monsters on the Meadows Sponsors:
– Pumpkin Painting sponsored by Pinot’s Palette
– Trick or Treating and Candy sponsored by Black Forest Organics