Holidays at The Meadows!
Santa Claus is back at The Meadows!
This year, Santa will be in his workshop at Suite 106 between Pistols-N-Vixens and Olive Tree Marketplace. Sessions are available on a first come, first serve basis. You are welcome to take photos on your devices for free!
A limited number of professional photography appointments are available with Shell Enste Photography!
Your purchase of $75 includes a no-wait session with five high-resolution digital images available for download within three business days. Book TODAY: https://shellenstephotography.bigcartel.com/products
There will be two lines at Santa’s workshop: one for walk-in guests and one for those with a photography appointment. To avoid longer wait time, walk-in guests will be able to take photos in-between the photography appointments.
Santa’s Workshop Address:
10 Meadow Circle Drive #106
Lake St. Louis, MO 63367
Santa’s 2022 Holiday Schedule at The Meadows:
- Nov. 25 from 3:00 to 5:00 PM *Santa Mike
- Nov. 26 from 4:00 to 7:00 PM *Santa Dale
- Nov. 27 from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM *Santa Mike
- Dec. 3 from 3:15 to 5:15 PM *Santa Mike
- Dec. 4 from 4:00 to 6:00 PM *Santa Mike
- Dec. 10 from 1:30 to 4:30 PM *Santa Mike
- Dec. 11 from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM *Santa Richard
- Dec. 13, 14 & 15 from 4:00 to 7:00 PM *Santa Dale
- Dec. 17 from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM *Santa Richard
- Dec. 18 from 1:30 to 4:30 PM *Santa Mike
- Dec. 21, 22 & 23 from 4:00 to 7:00 PM *Santa Sam
‘Tis the season for a spectacular Holiday Pop-Up by Olive Tree Marketplace!
Shop 10,000 sq. ft. of Christmas galore in the corner suite between Old Navy and Bed, Bath & Beyond. Whether you like whimsical decor or a more traditional style, there’s something for everyone to fall in love with at the Christmas Marketplace.
Click here to view the store hours.
Winter Lake St. Louis Farmers & Artists Market
Shop local for your holiday meals and unique gifts for your loved ones this season! Located in our center parking lot, this open air walking market features vendors within 100 miles of Lake Saint Louis.
The winter markets are weather dependent. Please check Lake St. Louis Farmers & Artists Market Facebook page for up to the minute weather updates.
*Please note: The winter market starts at 9 a.m. as the sun is slow to rise in the winter months.