- Anchored by the only Von Maur in Missouri, as well as other strong retailers such as Old Navy, LOFT, Victoria’s Secret and Bed Bath & Beyond.
- New in 2018: The Beardly Man, Prado’s Mexican Restaurant, Boutique It Collective, I Love Kickboxing, Boulevard Bride, LittleBits Gym, Winghaven Physical Therapy, Inspire (Aveda) Salon, and Eastern Missouri Police Academy.
- New in 2019: Retail Next Winner – Generations Revival, Retail Next Runner-up – The Cozy Shop, Avery & Abby, CrossFit LSL, Olive Tree Marketplace and Pistols-n-Vixens.
Brand new 11 building design, 220 unit apartment complex on site accommodating up to 500 people.
NISC (National Information Solutions Cooperative): There are 750 employees on the campus who can easily walk to The Meadows for lunch, dinner and shopping.
- Farmers Market: Thirty-seven farmers markets throughout the summer every Saturday. The market brings between 1,500 and 3,000 people throughout the season.
- SummerFest Concert Series: Eight Thursday evening concerts throughout the summer with over 2,000 people attending each concert.
- Monsters on the Meadows Halloween Event. An annual event since 2008 with over 5,500 people attending.
- Annual visit from Santa Claus at Von Maur
- More events:
- $50,0000 gift card giveaway – 5,000 people in 2017
- Craft Beer & Wine Festival – 1,500 people attended in 2017
- Food Truck Frenzy – 3,500 people attended in 2017
- Slow Food / Fast Cars – 2,500 people attended in 2017
- Carriage rides at the holiday – 400 people enjoyed rides in 2017
- Back to School Bash 2018
- Cornhole Tournament benefitting United Services for Children – 2018
- Craft Beerfest and concert – 3,000 people attended in 2018
- Black Friday Giveaway 2018 – 500 Meadows bags handed out filled with surprises.
- Toys for Tots 2018 – Collection boxes throughout Meadows stores
- Partnered with the City of Lake St. Louis for the Family Fun Run 2019
- Safety Day at The Meadows – 2,500 people attended in 2019
- Workout Wednesdays throughout the summer in Clocktower Plaza
- Craft Beerfest and concert – Over 5,000 people attended in 2019
- Retail Next Live competition
- Toys for Tots 2019 – Collection boxes throughout Meadows stores