- Anchored by the only Von Maur in Missouri, as well as other strong retailers such as Old Navy, Charming Charlie, NIKE, Ann Taylor LOFT, Victoria’s Secret and Bed Bath & Beyond.
- Multiple restaurants in the center include BC’s Kitchen, Pasta House, Prado’s Mexican Restaurant, and Roasted Coffee & Wine Bar.
- New in 2018: The Beardly Man, Plain Wellness Foods, Prado’s Mexican Restaurant, Roasted Coffee & Wine Bar, Boutique It Collective, I Love Kickboxing, Boulevard Bridal, Little Bits Gym, Winghaven Physical Therapy and Inspire (Aveda) Salon.
Now under construction is a 220-unit apartment complex housing up to 500 people who live on site. The 11-building design is on schedule to open most of the buildings in early 2019.
NISC (National Information Solutions Cooperative): There are 750 employees on the campus of The Meadows who can easily walk to the center for lunch, coffee or shopping.
- Farmers Market: Thirty-seven farmers market’s throughout the summer every Saturday. Each event brings between 1,500 and 3,000 people.
- Summer Concert Series: Five concerts on Thursdays in the summer. Each event bringing in on average 2,000 people per evening.
- More events:
- $50,0000 gift card giveaway – 5,000 people in 2017
- Charity Bags Tournament – New for 2018
- Craft Beer & Wine Festival – 1,500 people in 2017
- Food Truck Frenzy – 3,500 people in 2017
- Monsters at The Meadows Halloween Bash – 5,500 people in 2017
- Slow Food / Fast Cars – 2,500 people in 2017
- Santa Claus and carriage rides during the holidays – 400 people in 2017
- Tax-Free Weekend – New for 2018